Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

I've seen meetups of YA bloggers for BEA and ALA and been writhing with envy (unless the writhing was because you really should respect the expiration date on salsa), but no more!


I'll be at the SCBWI International Conference in Los Angeles  August 2-5 and I'd love to meet up with some of my blogger friends and tweeps! (for any would-be burglars wanting to take advantage of my trip, know that my ex-drummer-in-a-metalhead-band husband will be home along with the cats--and if he doesn't get you, the black cat will) 


So are you planning on going? Leave a comment below and I'll create an email list and see if there's a time we can all get together! Even if it's just "let's take pictures of our kooky 60s outfits for the Hippie Hop Saturday night! Y'all are wearing far-out threads, aren't you?

Or email me at strikingnotes (AT) yahoo (DoT) com. YA Highwayers, Absolute Writers, Bloggers and Wordpressers welcome! Hope to see you there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment