Crow's Rest News

I got my finished, author copies of Crow's Rest in the mail today, squee! It feels so REAL!

But that's not the only news--you can also get a sneak peek at the first two chapters of Crow's Rest, either on this blog on the Novels page, or on the Goodreads site (click the "Read Book" button).

And...
To celebrate the release of Crow's Rest, from May 11-14 we'll be holding a blog hop! It will feature an excerpt where Avery shares some spooky encounters at a local haunted castle, and the hop participants can share their own experiences with ghosts or other unexplained events. I'm really looking forward to reading everyone's stories! I'll have a post on Operation Awesome on May 12, release day, and if I can find it I'll include my photographic proof that the Fae are real. ;)

If you don't have a blog and would like to participate, never fear--there are plenty of other ways to take part, including on the Crow's Rest Facebook page. Please sign up for the hop through the Google form.

Crow's Rest is now on NetGalley, so if you want to request a copy before the bloghop, you can do that here.

Hooray for good news!

0 comments:

Post a Comment