OA Today & A Shoutout for a Special Conference



It's my day on Operation Awesome, and I've posted about cons (conferences and conventions), so click on over and see!

I also wanted to use this space for a couple of reminders:

Firstly, there may still be spaces left in Adventures In YA Publishing's Agent-Judged Pitch+First Page Contest so if you have a finished MG or YA manuscript, maybe you want to enter! I'm one of the judges for the blogger round once again.

Also, our regional chapter (California: North/Central) of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators has a stellar lineup this year for the spring conference. Jay Asher! Nikki Grimes! Agent Tricia Lawrence of Erin Murphy Literary Agency! And so much more. Last I heard, there were still around 40 spaces left, but it usually sells out well before the conference. If you're looking for an information-packed, one-day conference, this is a great choice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment