Please Tell Me There's An App for This

I finally got on Goodreads and spent a few minutes trying out the feature that lets you scan the barcode of a book and add it to your shelves. Which I'm sure will turn into a very nice perk, but what I really need is an app that will take a picture of my bookshelves and enter all the books for me. (I know, first world problems . . .)

Here's what I'm dealing with:

The Dining Room






The Family Room







And then they spill over wherever they may, like

The Hallway




The Craft Table




The Secret Goodie Drawer


So, anybody have an app for that?

3 comments:

Miss Cole said...

...

Wow.

...I'm so in awe, I actually can't think of anything else to say ^^;

Angelica R. Jackson said...

Most people come in our house and say, "Wow, you guys really like books."

Leslie S. Rose said...

My daughter just moved out and her room is going to turn into the library. I'll bet I fill the shelves at the first pass.

Post a Comment