Fangirl Crush: Maggie Stiefvater


I read the Scorpio Races last year and absolutely loved it, so I was excited to read The Raven Boys, Maggie Stiefvater's new book.



And then I found out she was going to be appearing within driving distance (about 2 1/2 hours away) and this fangirl had to go see her! That also meant that I've put off reading The Raven Boys because I wanted to wait for a signed hardcover.



The signing I went to was the last stop on Maggie's tour (excepting some Texas dates) so if you are a fan too and missed out on a signed copy of The Raven Boys, I managed to snag one for the upcoming Pens for Paws Auction in March. Maggie even added a special little doodle, which will be revealed when it goes up for auction.

Thanks, Maggie, for the entertaining reading, and for writing books introducing new readers to myth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment