Loving the Limbo

I'm in that comfy place of Limbo right now, between projects and waiting to hear back on submissions. Right now I have out:


A YA short story, Hornworms (Historical)

A picture book, Hatching (Poetry/Natural History)

But really, I don't stay adrift in Limbo for long. I have a meeting tomorrow with my YA critique group; I've been sharing my novel and we're almost all the way through it. In the meantime, I've done a bunch of revisions so I'll cycle through particular sections again.

Some recipes in development, also, and then I'm tackling another picture book. This one's about a dog.

What made me laugh today:
An ad for "figure-flattering caftans" When was the last time you saw a woman in a caftan or mumuu and said, "Those loose folds of cloth make the pounds disappear!"
See it here

1 comments:

Angelica R. Jackson said...

Forgot that I also entered a piece in the WOW! Women on Writing Spring 2010 Flash Fiction Contest.

Post a Comment